So you have your far infrared heater and it is warming your room fine. But there are times when your feet are cold because the lamps in those heaters never go down to floor level. What would be great would be a combination of a far infrared heater and a fan heater to take care of the lower areas and keep your feet warm, right? Well, the R&D team at siroca thought so too and this is why they came up with the Nikopoka Heater!
Combining these two functions, the siroca Nikopoka Heater keeps everything warm from the floor level upwards. You can choose if you want the fan heater setting, the far infrared heater, or both and you can also pick one of three more modes: the eco mode that combines fan and infrared in a way that saves energy, the quick warming mode, and the auto mode that adjusts to the room's temperature. Add a human sensor that turns it on and off depending on if there is someone near it, a 50- and 100-degree horizontal swing, and several timers, and you have the ultimate weapon to fight the cold!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: fan, far infrared, manual, eco, quick warming, auto
- Fan heater levels: 2 (strong, weak)
- Horizontal swing: 50 degrees, 100 degrees
- Off timer: 0.5, 1, 2, 3 hours
- Auto-off: 10 hours
- Human sensor for turning on and off
- Child lock
- Dimensions: approx. 24.5 x 22 x 72.5 cm (9.6 x 8.7 x 28.5")
- Weight: approx. 5.9 kg (13 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1,200 W (far infrared heater 700 W, fan heater 500 W)
- Power cord length: approx. 3 m (98 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese