It is called the siroca Home Bakery Basic Plus, so of course it does more than knead and bake bread. But you'll be surprised by just how many things are hidden behind that "plus" part: from fresh pasta (Italian or Japanese: think udon noodles) to pounded mochizuki rice for traditional Japanese pastries, and from jam to fresh butter, fresh cheese, and fresh yogurt, there are all manner of tricks that this device can pull from its sleeve!
As for bread? Glad you asked: over 15 kinds, starting from the fluffiest French bread to whole-grain German bread, there is no type that the siroca Home Bakery Basic Plus won't do easily and up to a 1.5 loaf capacity. That's almost one kilo (two pounds) of tasty homemade bread that you can enjoy with your family and friends. Easy to use and clean afterwards, it'll become one of the most useful weapons in your culinary arsenal!
Specs and Features:
- Model: SB-2D151
- Menu options: 30
- Maximum baking capacity: 1.5 loaf (900 g/1.9 lbs)
- Timer setting: up to 13 hours
- Dimensions: approx. 23.3 x 29.7 x 29.4 cm (9.1 x 11.6 x 11.5")
- Weight: approx. 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs)
- Operating voltage: 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 550 W (heater 500 W, motor 50 W)
- Power cord/cable length: approx. 1.4 m (4.5 ft)
- Comes with measuring cup, measuring spoon, yogurt container
- Instructions/manual: Japanese