The latest game from toy geniuses Bandai is the Biri Biri Kaze Hiki Wanko (which translates roughly to “shocking sick puppy”), a cute toy puppy that oozes slime. Not just any slime, but a gooey drool choc-a-block with little germs and bits that players must extract.
The fun starts by loading the concoction into the hatch in the dog’s head, then pull out the stopper to watch the slimy stuff slide down from its mouth. The winner grabs the most bits, but be careful not to let the metal part of the tweezers touch the slime. You’ll not only give up your turn but you’ll get buzzed too!
Kids and kids at heart will liken the game to Milton Bradley’s iconic Operation game, while any child of the 80s will no doubt appreciate the addition of that much beloved green goop.
Shocking Sick Puppy game features:
• Plastic dog with attached tweezers
• 16 bits in 4 varieties (germs, viruses, ice pops, and bones)
• 120g exclusive use slime
• 2 obstacle trays and 1 stopper tray
• Instructions manual (Japanese only)
• Size: W185 x D180 xH250mm (7.3 x 7.1 x 9.8in)
• Takes 2 AA batteries. Not included