The sun's UV radiation isn't the only thing that you need to be concerned about if you have sensitive skin. There's also dryness as well as pollen, dust, and other fine particles that are floating in the air and can cause minor or not-so-minor harm to your face or any part of your skin that is exposed. You need a shield for all of that. That shield's name is the Shiseido d Program Allerbarrier Essence N and it comes from the laboratories of one of the world's most prominent cosmetics makers and Japan's most prestigious: the 150-year-old Shiseido!
The Shiseido d Program Allerbarrier Essence N comes with a protection factor of SPF50+/PA+++, which is among the highest in the market. What is unique about this essence, though, is the Allerbarrier part that literally puts up a barrier against allergens and doesn't allow them to settle on your skin. You can use it on any area of your body you wish but make sure to shake it well beforehand, so all the components of the essence get properly mixed. Oh, and it's also suitable for protecting the sensitive skin of children as well!
Specs and Features:
- For face and body use
- For adults and children
- 40 ml (1.4 fl oz)
- Sun protection factor: SPF50+, PA+++
- No parabens, ethyl alcohol, mineral oils, fragrances, coloring/colorants
- Contains: water, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, glycerin, talc, hydrous silica, xylitol, citric acid, rose apple leaf extract, hyaluronic acid, etc.
- Shake well before use
- Dimensions: 38 x 111 x 33 mm (1.49 x 4.3 x 1.2”)
- Weight: 69 g (2.4 oz)
- Made in Japan
- Instructions/manual: Japanese