You don't need to be in the Land of the Rising Sun to appreciate a good sunscreen and when it comes to personal care products, few companies can match the expertise of Shiseido, Japan's top cosmetics maker and a synonym for Tokyo's poshest of posh areas, Ginza, for almost 150 years. The Shiseido Anessa Pokemon Pikachu Sunscreen is the latest in sun protection and anti-aging care from the company and comes with a twist: it's a collaboration with Nintendo and features one of its most beloved characters.
Of course, we mean Pikachu, here appearing on the packaging in either a male or female version (the difference lies on the back of bottle, which have varyingly shaped of Pikachu tails). But don't let its playful looks fool you: the Shiseido Anessa Pokemon Pikachu Sunscreen boasts a 50+ SPF that protects you from the sun's UV rays 50 times longer than your normal burning time. Fun and protection in a handy 60 ml (2 fl oz) bottle!
The Shiseido Anessa Pokemon Pikachu Sunscreen features:
- Sun protection factor (SPF): 50+
- 60 ml (2 fl oz)
- Packaging varies (male or female Pikachu): cannot choose, random selection
- Officially licensed Nintendo product
- Exclusive to the Japanese market
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for face and body
- Fragrance: citrus soap
- Ingredients: water, talc, glycerin, chia extract, tormentil root extract, water-soluble collagen, edelweiss extract, fragrance, etc.