The original Plasmacluster Drape Flow Dryer was innovative enough to win Sharp's designers a place in the prestigious Design Museum of the Japan Industrial Design Association back in 2020. But the company, true to the spirit of kaizen (continuous improvement), has made the already iconic hair dryer even better with the Sharp Plasmacluster Ion Drape Flow Hair Dryer IB-WX3 – and this isn't just about the facelift with the two beautiful new colors (gold and white).
Utilizing Sharp's Plasmacluster technology, which brings together the positive and negative ions that occur in nature to make the air purer and better for your hair, the Sharp Plasmacluster Ion Drape Flow Hair Dryer IB-WX3 adds one more mode (gentle) to the existing six (hot, sensing, beauty, scalp, cold, and app), giving you even more flexibility. Of course, for the ultimate in customization, you can use its Bluetooth to let it talk to your smartphone and Sharp's dedicated app. Sculpt more beautiful and healthier hair with fewer split ends and more volume with this state-of-the-art dryer!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: gold, white
- Mode: hot, sensing, beauty, scalp, cold, gentle, app
- Bluetooth for communication with customization smartphone app (Japanese only)
- Temperature: 95°C (203°F)
- Dimensions: 233 x 88 x 132 mm (9.1 x 3.4 x 5.1")
- Weight: approx. 590 g (1.3 lbs)
- Power cord length: approx. 1.7 m (5.6 ft)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1,200 W
- Comes with nozzle, cleaning brush
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
- Made in Japan