Sharp has developed its own original Plasmacluster technology for generating ions that can sterilize and deodorize a room. This Sharp Plasmacluster Ceiling-Mounted Ion Generator is a very practical application of the home hygiene system, integrating the ion generator into a unit that can be fitted into your ceiling light bulb attachment.
This makes it a perfect bacteria-killing device for your bathroom or toilet, dispensing ions into the air to sterilize the air. The ion generator turns on and functions as a light when the sensor detects movement, and is easy to install in a standard household light bulb attachment.
The Sharp Plasmacluster Ceiling-Mounted Ion Generator features:
- IG-GTA20 model
- Plasmacluster 25,000
- LED light (485 Im) with movement sensor
- Fits E26, 34mm (1.3") light bulb sockets
- Power: AC adapter, 100V 50/60Hz
- Size: 102 x 102 x 220mm (4 x 4 x 8.7")
- Weight 540g (19 oz)
- Includes E26 extension adapter, unit cleaning brush
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)