Can you really take care of everything you need in a makeup kit with just three brushes? Mizuho, a company from Hiroshima that has been making brushes since 1968 trying to bring traditional craftsmanship to the modern age, says yes and has the Shaquda 3 Makeup Brushes Set to prove it: there are times that you can't have your whole makeup arsenal with you, so only need the essentials, and that is what this amazing set brings to your bag or purse!
The trio brushes that make up the Shaquda 3 Makeup Brushes Set are a 180 x 50 mm (7 x 2") natural face brush made of goat hair, a 153 x 23 mm (6 x 0.9") foundation brush made of synthetic hair, and a 171 x 11 mm (6.7 x 0.4") contour eye brush made of a goat and synthetic hair mix. They all feature wood and aluminum easy-to-grip handles with a thumb cradle, and are neatly wrapped in a beautiful artificial leather case that ties with a cord for ease of opening and closing!
Specs and Features:
- Brush types: face brush, foundation brush, contour eye brush
- Face brush dimensions: 180 x 50 mm (7 x 2")
- Face brush materials: goat hair, wood, aluminum
- Foundation brush dimensions: 153 x 23 mm (6 x 0.9")
- Foundation brush materials: synthetic hair, wood, aluminum
- Contour eye brush dimensions: 171 x 11 mm (6.7 x 0.4")
- Contour eye brush materials: goat hair, synthetic hair, wood, aluminum
- Case material: artificial leather
- Comes in paulownia wood box