When it comes to sunscreens, there's no shortage out there, with sun profection factors (SPF) going up to 110 and with all kinds of ingredients (natural and artificial). What the Sekkisei Miyabi UV Defense AG Mild offers for your skin is a moderate SPF but a strong defense against the sun's UV-A and UV-B rays, thanks to its unique composition featuring butcher’s broom extract and Sekkisei's signature Damage Resistant Complex, which consists of ectoine (stabilizing proteins and protecting the skin from UV irradiation and dryness), phytoglycogen, rice-bran extract, and glycerin.
Even better, the Sekkisei Miyabi UV Defense AG Mild has been dermatologically tested and found suitable for sensitive skin. Thanks to its light texture, the emulsion is easily spreadable and doesn't put stress on skin. It simply wraps gently, protecting the skin from the sun, airborne particles (like dirt, dust, or pollen), dryness, or other environmental factors. You can use the low-irritation, anti-aging sunscreen emulsion as a makeup base to improve the application of other cosmetics, and it can be removed with standard facial cleanser or body soap. It comes in a 40 g (1.4 oz) tube and can be applied like any other sunscreen.
Specs and Features:
- Weight: 40 g (1.4 oz)
- SPF 30/PA+++
- Ingredients: Damage Resistant Complex (ectoine, phytoglycogen, rice-bran extract, glycerin), butcher's-broom extract
- Light, spreadable texture
- Protects skin against airborne particles
- Can be used as makeup base
- UV absorber-free, paraben-free, colorant-free
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be used on the face or body
- Instructions/manual: Japanese