Don't you hate it when you are driving for hours and cannot find a place to stop for a hot cup of coffee? The Seiwa Z106 Car Electric Kettle is here to save you from this microaggression, providing you with the means of having either warm (50°C/122°F) or hot (95°C/203°F) water in just a few minutes (8 to 12 or 25 to 35, respectively), and all thanks to your car's cigarette lighter. And it has an 1 m (3.2 ft) long cable, so it also won't be in your way while it is doing its job!
But the Seiwa Z106 Car Electric Kettle has one more trick up its sleeve: its size isn't fixed! Since its body is made of silicone, it can fold up accordion-style, meaning you can adjust depending on how much water you want to heat, up to 500 ml (16.9 fl oz). It works on DC 12-14V/8A and over, which makes it compatible with pretty much any car, and besides the silicone part, it's made of sturdy ABS, PC, and aluminum, so it can take many hours on the road. Plug it in and get ready for your next road trip!
Specs and Features:
- Digital temperature display
- Heating when empty prevention function
- Dimensions (folded): 150 x 115 x 95 mm (5.9 x 4.5 x 3.7")
- Dimensions (unfolded): 200 x 115 x 95 mm (7.8 x 4.5 x 3.7")
- Operating power: DC 12-14V/8A and over
- Power consumption: approx. 100W
- Maximum capacity: approx. 500 ml (16.9 fl oz)
- Two modes: 50°C (122°F), 95°C (203°F)
- Heating time: approx. 8-12 min. for 50°C (122°F), approx. 25-35 min. for 95°C (203°F)
- Car cigarette lighter adapter cable length: 1 m (3.2 ft)
- Materials: ABS, PC, aluminum, silicone
- Instructions/manual: Japanese