The yellow protagonist from Pokemon just got its own clock. And in the irrepressible style of the character, it's noisy! Yes, the Seiko Pikachu Talking Alarm Clock will chat to you when it's time to wake up, the perfect way to start the day for fans of Japan's biggest anime series.
Pikachu has two different modes of talking that will delight you every morning. Plus there is also an electronic alarm for when you want a regular wake-up call and you can even shake Pikachu to make him speak.
The Seiko Pikachu Talking Alarm Clock features:
- Official Pokemon merchandise talking alarm clock (JF373A)
- Two kinds of alarms (electronic or talking)
- Two kinds of talking alarm modes
- Shake Pikachu to make it talk
- Size: 176 x 144 x 110mm (6.9 x 5.7 x 4.3")
- Weight: around 280g (9.9 oz)
- Accuracy: plus minus thirty seconds
- Power: AA zinc-carbon batteries x 2 (around 1 year's estimated battery life)
- Instructions: Japanese (but with four simple buttons on main panel that are easy to understand)