There are few children in Japan who wouldn't think that waking up to the voice of Doraemon, the robotic cat from the future that is the main character of one of the longest-running manga and anime series, is the best way to get primed for school or play. If you share this belief or you's just love another manga-themed item for your collection, the Seiko Doraemon Talking Alarm Clock is exactly that: just by looking at it, you know it's fun. Even better, it runs on a quartz mechanism designed by one of Japan's (and the world's) finest watchmakers!
The Seiko Doraemon Talking Alarm Clock measures 183 x 200 x 132 mm (7.2 x 7.8 x 5.1"), so it will fit on almost any nightstand, and features a winking Doraemon sitting next to a big analog clock. As soon as the alarm time comes, Doraemon wakes you up with one of three "wake-up" messages in Japanese. If you push snooze, he'll acknowledge that too with a different message. There's also a fifth message for when you turn off the alarm completely. Powered with three AA batteries, this is a fun clock that will find its place in any Japanese pop-culture fan's bedroom!
Specs and Features:
- Licensed Doraemon merchandise
- 3 different alarm phrases
- 1 phrase for snooze
- 1 phrase for shutting down the alarm
- Dimensions: 183 x 200 x 132 mm (7.2 x 7.8 x 5.1")
- Weight: approx. 460 g (1 lbs)
- Material: plastic
- Movement: quartz
- Accuracy: +/- 30 secs. per month
- Alarm auto stop: approx. 5 minutes
- Power: 3 x AA alkaline batteries
- Instructions/manual: Japanese