Face masks are huge in Japan and there are hundreds of types you can get, even at small neighborhood drugstores. What makes the Saborino Otona Plus Face Pack stand out, though, is its practicality: the creators have really tried to make these masks your one-stop shop, giving a single mask five different functions: it can be used as a toner, an emulsion, a serum, a cream, and of course a face pack. And it allows you to take care of your skin in just 60 seconds!
The Saborino Otona Plus Face Pack comes in three types: anti-aging, moisturizing, and whitening. Thanks to their original nano-encapsulation technology, they contain more vitamin C and E than other products on the market and together with royal jelly, placenta, collagen, and hyaluronic acid as well as extracts from various Japanese plants (including scutellaria, mugwort, and mulberry) offer your skin toning, moisturization, and nurturing, so you can end your day leaving behind everything that burdened your face. And they come as a set of 32 face packs, so just one is good for a full month!
Specs and Features:
- Options: anti-aging, moisturizing, whitening
- Dimensions: 313 x 212 x 328 mm (12.3 x 8.3 x 12.9")
- Contains 32 mask sheets
- Quintuple action: toner, emulsion, serum, cream, mask
- Proprietary nano-encapsulation technology
- Contains vitamins C and E, royal jelly, placenta, collagen, hyaluronic acid, soybean isoflavone, scutellaria root extract, jujube fruit extract, mugwort flower extract, mulberry root bark extract, licorice root extract, etc.
- Alcohol-, fragrance-, menthol-, and mineral oil-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Just 60 seconds needed
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
0.5Kg / 1.1lbs