A big shift in recent years has seen Japan's top toy manufacturers get involved with making food and drink products, for both grown-ups and kids. As always, Takara Tomy is a leader here and we just love their simple but effective Rapid Beer Cooler. After all, who hasn't wanted to have super cold beer - fast?!
Yes, the Japanese summer is super hot and humid, so locals love to cool down with very cold beer. This has become so popular there are even bars installed with special beer servers promising subzero temperatures for your beverage. And of course Japan Trend Shop already gave the world the Frozen Beer Slushie Maker, the hit "ice cap" machine that Takara Tomy Arts created for Kirin. The Rapid Beer Cooler is similar in that it can cool down your beer can from room temperature to either 6°C (42.8°F) or -2°C (28.4°F)!
Just pop in your can and then some ice, turn on the cooler and you have a refreshingly chilled drink in minutes. The two modes can even be controlled automatically by temperature sensor, which can detect how hot it is. Battery-powered and compact, it's easy to carry around so you can take it when camping or having that big outdoor barbecue.
The Rapid Beer Cooler features:
- Color: black
- Size: around 26 x 14.8 x 13.5cm (10.2 x 5.8 x 5.3")
- Can sizes: 330ml (11.2 fl oz), 350ml (11.8 fl oz), 500ml (16.9 fl oz)
- Fits one can at a time
- Cooling modes: 6°C (42.8°F) or -2°C (28.4°F)
- Cooling time: 6-8 minutes to reach subzero temperature
- Cooling time varies depending on the outdoor temperature and other conditions
- Power: AA batteries x 3
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)
1Kg / 2.2lbs