Arina Tanemura's Phantom Thief Jeanne (or, as it's known in Japan, Kamikaze Kaito Jannu) is one of the most popular girls' manga and anime franchises. Thirty years after the original comic was published in Ribon magazine, it still has thousands of fans and major companies like Bandai create original merchandise for it. The PROPLICA Phantom Thief Jeanne Rosary Set is one such item that came out to celebrate the series' 30th anniversary and manages to do it in a spectacular way!
The Rosary is the most important item in the Phantom Thief Jeanne universe: it's the magic item that the protagonist, Maron, uses to transform herself into Kaito Jannu, the reincarnation of Jeanne D'Arc, who captures demons. Complete with a pedestal for display, a mirror where the sealed demons appear when the Rosary gets close, bright colors and four original illustrations, the Phantom Thief Jeanne Rosary Set is a must-have item for any Phantom Thief Jeanne fan!
The PROPLICA Phantom Thief Jeanne Rosary Set features:
- Officially licensed anniversary Phantom Thief Jeanne merchandise
- PROPLICA toys series
- Bandai Spirits brand
- Rosary length: 180mm (7")
- Mirror height: 180mm (7")
- Materials: ABS
- Power: LR44 batteries x 3 (test batteries included), AAA batteries x 3 (sold separately)
- Includes pedestal and 4 original illustrations from the series
- Recommended for ages 15 and above
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)