Were the late 1920s really a time when outlaw pilots engaged in dogfights in the skies over the Adriatic Sea? A time when air pirates and the Royal Italian Air Force would fight for dominance while the clouds of fascism and World War II were gathering over Europe? Even if that wasn't the case in reality, it certainly was in Porco Rosso, perhaps Hayao Miyazaki's most adult film, with a protagonist who is one of those ace pilots and a bounty hunter (and, incidentally, a pig). And whom you can now celebrate with the Porco Rosso Red Pouch!
If you're a fan of the film, you'll be pleased to see that Porco Rosso Red Pouch very prominently features Porco's name, his Savoia S.21 seaplane, and his signature red color. With four pockets on the front, another four on the back, and a big zippered compartment with two more pockets inside, this 190 x 130 x 50 mm (7.5 x 5.1 x 2") pouch can be the bag organizer you always wanted. And it only weighs about 130 g (4.6 oz)!
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Outer pockets: 4 on the front, 4 on the back
- Inside pockets: 2
- Closure: zipper
- Features Porco Rosso's airplane label on the front
- Dimensions: approx. 190 x 130 x 50 mm (7.5 x 5.1 x 2")
- Weight: approx. 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Materials: cotton, synthetic leather