Naoto Fukasawa's brand of designer home accessories takes things back to a new level of stylish basics and this is a classic example, combining both climate and air control for the living space. Available in brown or beige versions, the PlusMinusZero Infrared Electric Heater with Steam is a restrained space heater that warms your home or office environment without interfering with the decor or mood.
The heater, which has three different strength settings, also comes with steam function so you can combat the winter dry air. Just put water into the tank at the top and it will release 20ml (0.7 fl oz) of steam per hour, simultaneously with heating your room. When not in use the cord can be stored underneath the heater, a typically PlusMinusZero approach to the practical side of things.
The PlusMinusZero Infrared Electric Heater with Steam features:
- XHS-V110 model
- Colors: brown, beige
- Size: around 423 x 361 x 191mm (16.7 x 14.2 x 7.5")
- Weight: around 2.5kg (5.5 lbs)
- Power: AC100V, 50/60Hz, 900W, 600W, 300W
- Cord length: 1.6m (5.2 ft)
- Steam water tank: around 550ml (18.6 fl oz)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)