Even if you are not a Pokemon fan and have never heard of Pikachu or Smeargle before (if that's even possible!), if you have a child of any age between 8 months and 4 years old, then you need to get the Pikachu Kid's Play Box! Yes, there are plenty of child development toys around but none of them pack 29 different ways to play and get children's creativity going. From the simple tactile pleasure of moving the rings along the rail to learning hands-on about washing, tidying up, and how to tell the time, this amazing multi-toy is a valuable tool in helping your child's mind grow.
At 33 x 34 x 31 cm (12.9 x 13.3 x 12.2"), the Pikachu Kid's Play Box is small enough to fit almost any small child's hands and its bright colors and sounds keep them interested even from a very early age. Filled with buttons to push, pieces to fit in molds, items to turn, doors to open and close, and figures to match, the set sparks your child's exploration skills, while the sounds and lights that come after successfully completing the tasks bring joy and strengthen critical thinking. And of course, it's never too early to start liking Pikachu!
Features and Specs:
- Gameplay: 29
- Dimensions: 33 x 34 x 31 cm (12.9 x 13.3 x 12.2")
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lbs)
- Materials: PP, Abs, SBS, PVC, POM
- Power: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Continuous operation time: approx. 20 hours
- For ages: 8 months and over
- Comes with ring rail, 1 Pikachu figure, 1 Smeargle piece, painting parts
- Licensed Nintendo product