We loved the response from our customers to the earlier cow and pig "dissection" puzzles but here's your chance to own both of Megahouse's popular 3D dissection puzzles in the special Pig and Cow 3D Dissection Puzzle Deluxe Pack, a box set that brings to mind the Oseibo and Ochugen gifts that Japanese people exchange before the two main holidays of, respectively, New Year and Obon in August. These gifts often include premium cuts of pork or beef and this is the image that Megahouse was going for with this great double feature!
If you aren't familiar with the series, it involves assembling and disassembling various animals down to the parts that can or can't be eaten. The Pig and Cow 3D Dissection Puzzle Deluxe Pack contains two animals that you can "dissect" and figure out which part goes where. It's a great way to learn more about animal anatomy and your food (or in this case, Japanese people's food: no it isn't all just sushi!), and with the special set, which also includes a miniature keychain and a sauce bottle box, you can also experience a little taste of Japan's gift-giving culture!
The Pig and Cow 3D Dissection Puzzle Deluxe Pack features:
- Self-assembly puzzle/toy in traditional gift box design
- Two puzzles: pig (pork), cow (beef)
- Number of parts (cow): 37
- Number of parts (pig): 42
- Cow dimensions (assembled): 110 x 40 x 75 mm (4.3 x 1.5 x 2.9")
- Pig dimensions (assembled): 100 x 41 x 61 mm (3.9 x 1.6 x 2.4")
- Includes miniature keychain, sauce bottle box
- Traditional celebratory paper wrapping
- Recommended for ages 6 and above
- Instructions: Japanese