When we train, we go for the muscles that we can see and the ones that make us look good. And when we train for sports, we go for the muscles that can help us achieve better performance. But there are some other muscles which are buried so deep that only doctors know are there and that don't help us in sports, but nonetheless play an important role in our body functioning efficiently. The pelvic floor muscles are one such set and using Meidai's Pelvic Floor Muscles Training Seat helps you target them.
The Pelvic Floor Muscles Training Seat's curved bottom is what makes it different from similar pelvic floor muscles exercise instruments: to keep it upright, you need to do micro-movements with the muscles in your abdomen and inner thighs, which is a good reminder to tighten the pelvic floor muscles that are between the tailbone and pubic bone within the pelvis. The seat's central protrusion also allows you to exercise your sphincters (the bands that surround the urethra, vagina, and anus). It only weighs 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs), so you can easily carry it from room to room, and has a load-bearing tolerance of 100 kg (220 lbs), meaning you can use it without worrying you will break it!
Specs and Features:
- For training/exercising your pelvic floor muscles and lower body
- Curved bottom shape for building stability
- Special protrusion for sphincter exercises
- Can withstand loads of approx. 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Materials: steel, polyester, urethane foam, polyethylene foam
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)