It used to be the crest of the Imperial Family, before being replaced by the chrysanthemum, and now it's the official mark of the Prime Minister of Japan and the national government. Before that, it was adopted as the crest for the famed Toyotomi samurai clan. Now the Paulownia Flower Seals Toyotomi Clan Crest T-shirt can be yours! Its name, "Goshichi no Kiri," means five and seven paulownia and refers to the seven and five-leaved branches of the paulownia tree on its top part. It is one of the most characteristic symbols in the land. So if you want to proudly show your Japanese colors, make this t-shirt part of your wardrobe!
Made of top-grade 100% cotton and with the Goshichi no Kiri crest printed on its front using cutting-edge technology approved by Adidas, the t-shirt can be as casual or as formal as you like; it even comes in short- or long-sleeved versions to fit any occasion or weather as well as five sizes. This is a t-shirt that goes way beyond the cheap stuff you usually find in souvenir shops and no Japan fan should be without one.
The Paulownia Flower Seals Toyotomi Clan Crest T-shirt features:
- Goshichi no Kiri (5-7 Paulownia Flower Seals) crest design used originally by Imperial Family and then the Toyotomi clan, and now the official seal of the government of Japan
- Version: long sleeves, short sleeves
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- S size length: 65 cm (26")
- M size length: 69 cm (27")
- L size length: 73 cm (29")
- XL size length: 77 cm (30")
- XXL size length: 81 cm (32")
- Color: black
- Crest color: gold
- Material: 100% cotton
- Crest placement: front
- Crest printed using Adidas-approved MagiCut Flex Film