Modeled after a baby harp seal, the Paro Robot Seal Healing Pet is one of best things we have ever sold on JapanTrendShop, not least as it is such a high quality product but also because it is so well-intentioned. Paro is a seal that is designed not simply to be a cool robotic animal, but to actually communicate with people and make their lives better.
Now Paro is available in two cute new colors, pink and gray. As with the white and gold model, it can move its head in multiple directions, plus its front and rear flippers. Paro's blinking eyes give off realistic emotional facial expressions and its sensors can recognize touch, light, temperature and posture. Just stroke Paro and you will experience a robotic pet more responsive than you ever imagined, perhaps as close as humanity has come yet to a robot conscious of itself and the people around it.
The Paro Robot Seal Healing Pet Pink, Gray features:
- Color: pink or gray (new colors)
- Previous model colors white and gold also available below
- Durable yet soft artificial fur which is anti-bacterial and soil resistant
- Strong internal robotics that can handle long-term use
- Has an electromagnetic shield (safe for pacemakers)
- Pacifier charger
- Internal rechargeable battery (3-5 hours on a full charge)
- Power: AC100V, 50-60Hz, 1.3-0.7A, 9W
- Length: 57cm (22.4")
- Weight: about 2.7kg (95.2 oz)
- Includes AC adapter, DC cord, battery pack
- Manual (English and Japanese)
- Please note that depending on availability, Paro may take 2-3 weeks to arrive
Please be aware in advance that due to the expensive and technical nature of Paro, in principle this product is not returnable or refundable unless it arrives in a damaged state. All products are checked and tested before dispatch, but we kindly request customers to file a damage report within eight days of delivery if they believe their Paro is faulty. If a customer wishes to have Paro repaired outside of this time frame, please be aware that the customer is liable for shipping and repair costs. Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details or contact us if you have questions.