Electric toothbrushes have revolutionized the way we keep our teeth and gums clean but as you know from your dentist, plaque, the biggest enemy of our gums and, eventually, our teeth, can't really be brushed away. When you go for a cleaning, your dentist uses an oral irrigator: a device that uses a stream of high-pressure water combined with ultrasonic waves for that purpose. The Panasonic Doltz Jet Washer Nano Cleanse allows you to duplicate this at home but with a more powerful method: nano cleansing!
The Panasonic Doltz Jet Washer Nano Cleanse still uses water to thoroughly clean the teeth and, most importantly, the periodontal pockets of the plaque: it has a 145 ml (4.9 fl oz) tank, which is good enough for about 90 seconds of continuous cleaning. But what its special nozzle does is create minuscule water droplets that contain nano-sized air bubbles. As the bubbles burst, they remove even the tiniest bits of dirt and food particles. Rechargeable (through USB) and waterproof (IPX7), the Doltz Jet Washer Nano Cleanse offers the highest level of oral hygiene!
Specs and Features:
- For oral hygiene
- Water pressure levels: 3
- Tank capacity: approx. 145 ml (4.9 fl oz)
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Mode memory function
- Dimensions: 30.7 x 5.3 x 8.9 cm (12.1 x 2 x 3.5")
- Weight: approx. 435 g (1 lb)
- Operating voltage: AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz (rechargeable through USB)
- Power consumption: approx. 6 W
- Charging time: approx. 3 hours
- Continuous operating time (on full charge): about 20 min.
- Usage time (on full tank): approx. 1 min. 20 sec. at level 3
- Comes with nozzle
- Instructions/manual: Japanese