It used to be mostly a thing of the old Shitamachi neighborhoods in East Tokyo, and the food stalls at matsuri folk festivals, but kakigori (shaved ice flavored with syrups of various flavors and colors) has become a high-quality dessert sold even in very expensive (and even very hip and trendy) patisseries all over Japan's metropolis. If you already love kakigori and can't have enough of it, the Otona Megamori Kakigori Shaved Ice Machine allows you to serve shaved ice desserts that are not only very soft and fluffy, but also very impressive in size!
The Otona Megamori Kakigori Shaved Ice Machine comes with four M-size cups, so you can make enough kakigori for your family or friends at a party. Its shape lets the shaved ice pile very high, creating spectacular results. As for the ice, you can make it as fluffy as you want, thanks to the adjustable blade height. It's easy to operate, the head is detachable (so if you want, try sprinkling your ice over food or drinks), and it can even be used as a kitchen cutter. Bring the fun of the Japanese summer to your kitchen!
Specs and Features:
- For large servings ("megamori")
- Adjustable blade height
- Detachable container head for sprinkling over food
- Comes with 4 M-size ice cups, cleaning brush
- Dimensions: approx. 182 x 160 x 365 mm (7.1 x 6.2 x 14.3")
- Weight: approx. 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
- Power consumption: 25 W
- Power cord length: 1.2 m (4.6 ft)
- Materials: ABS, PP, stainless steel
- Instructions/manual: Japanese