Working and studying remotely has its fair share of challenges, not least in securing peace and quiet from your family or roommates. That's where the Otegaroom comes in, a simple yet highly effective cubicle complete with a table, ventilation fan, LED lighting, and soundproofing. It is self-assembly but should take you less than an hour to set up. The tried-and-tested walls absorb noise to ensure you aren't disturbed during those Zoom or Skype calls (and that, likewise, anyone outside isn't disturbed by any sounds coming from inside), while a discreet hole in one wall allows an extension cable to pass through and keep you powered.
The Otegaroom Soundproof Home Booth features:
- Color: white, brown
- Self-assembly soundproof cubicle/booth/room
- Ideal for use at home
- Suitable for playing music, games, studying, teleworking, self-isolation, etc.
- Includes desk/table, fan, LED lighting
- Dimensions (external, assembled): 194 (without fan) x 91.5 x 121 cm (76 x 36 x 48")
- Dimensions (internal, assembled): 188 (without fan) x 81.5 x 111 cm (74 x 32 x 44")
- Light dimensions: 16.5 x 13.5 x 322 mm (0.6 x 0.5 x 13")
- Fan/light power: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Light: approx. 6,000 K, approx. 120 lm
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs) (without desk)
- Desk load capacity: up to 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Material: cardboard, soundproof sheeting, etc.
- Instructions: Japanese