The authentic way to make and serve sushi is with an Oshizushihako "pressed sushi" box. While many similar vessels are plastic, this is a completely wooden Oshizushihako that stays true to the purity of regional cuisine, especially the pressed sushi (oshizuki) dish as favored in Osaka.
Available in four versions in different sizes, the smallest also features four markers for cutting, giving you guides for where to slice the sushi into five equal portions. After all, the best sushi experience is a shared one.
The Oshizushihako Box features:
- Versions: small (with cutting guidelines), medium, large, extra large
- Small size: c.20.5 x 7 x 3.5cm (8.1 x 2.8 x 1.4")
- Medium size: c.18 x 10.5 x 7cm (7.1 x 4.1 x 2.8")
- Large size: c.24 x 10.5 x 7cm (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.8")
- Extra large size: c.24 x 15 x 7cm (9.4 x 5.9 x 2.8")
- Made from natural wood
- Made in Japan