It's a little shorter than the real Pikachu, but other than that, the Norinori Pikachu Talking Robot is the closest you can get to the real yellow Pokemon with the electric tail! As soon as you feed it with 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included in the box), the mini robot from major toy maker Takara Tomy responds to your voice and reacts in various ways, allowing you or your children to spend hours of quality time with it!
Depending on what you say (it only understands Japanese but you can try very easy Japanese words like "utatte" for "sing" or "odotte" for "dance"), the Norinori Pikachu Talking Robot responds with a song (appropriately, "Pikachu no Uta," or "Pikachu's Song"), a dance to three different tunes, or with speech: it has a repertoire of 60 words that it uses depending on the situation. And it will also respond to the touch through the sensors in its belly with Pikachu's trademark "Pika." Work on your Japanese skills while enjoying the company of Pikachu, and introduce your children to the wonderful world of Pokemon!
Specs and Features:
- Licensed Pokemon merchandise
- Interactive, talking Pikachu toy
- Responds to simple Japanese words
- Responds with 60 different words (Japanese)
- Dances to 3 different music themes
- Sings 1 song (Pikachu no Uta/Pikachu's Song)
- Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 28 cm (5.9 x 7.8 x 11")
- Power: 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese