Together with rice and bamboo, soy is probably the most widely consumed natural food resource in Japan. Rich in protein, iron, calcium, dietary fibers, and vitamins (especially B, C, D, and the antioxidant E), soy is a superfood that has even been suggested as a contributing factor to the longevity of the Japanese. With the Nissin Soybean Flakes, you can make it part of your breakfast and start your day with a real boost!
The only thing you need to make the Nissin Soybean Flakes a full meal is a cup of milk or a few spoonfuls of yogurt. In Japan, cereal flakes are also used in confectionery and desserts, so try these with some ice cream or a smoothie, and be prepared for a surprising delight! And you won't be running out anytime soon either: with standard servings, this pack of six is good for a whole month of healthy breakfasts!
The Nissin Soybean Flakes feature:
- Soybean breakfast cereal
- 200 g (7 oz) packs x 6
- Ingredients: nonfat non-GMO soy flour, sugar, flour, powdered fat, roasted soybean flour, lactose, table salt, starch, vitamins B1, B6, B12, C, and D, calcium carbonate, antioxidant (vitamin E)
- Energy (40 g/1.4 oz): 164 kcal
- Protein (40 g/1.4 oz): 7 g (0.24 oz)
- Fat (40 g/1.4 oz): 3.8 g (0.13 oz)
- Carbohydrates (40 g/1.4 oz): 27.2 g (0.95 oz)
- Dietary fibers (40 g/1.4 oz): 3.6 g (0.12 oz)
- Salt equivalent (40 g/1.4 oz): 0.17 g (0.005 oz)
- Instructions: Japanese