Made by Kyoto Natural Factory, this masterfully crafted and designed audio accessory proves that sound, when supplied in the right mold, can be truly healing. The Nenrin Mini Healing Speaker uses natural timber to funnel and enhance sound quality, and your ear will immediately notice the difference. On top of that, it looks amazing too.
Made with genuine Kyoto Kitayama cedar that has been harvested only after being allowed to grow for 30 years, this is the same traditional wood that has been used with many Japanese teahouses since the Muromachi era. There are two versions, both in natural or dark colors. The Jinshibo version has been treated by the Kyoto craftsmen, while the Deshibo one is 100% natural.
The Nenrin Mini Healing Speaker features:
- Versions: Jinshibo or Deshibo
- Color: natural or dark
- Made with Kyoto Kitayama cedar wood
- Size: 32 x 20 x 13cm (12.6 x 7.9 x 5.1")
- Power: AC100V, AC125V, 50/60Hz
- Output: DC15V, 2.4A
- Speaker output: 15W + 15W
- Made in Kyoto
- This product is made to order. Please allow extra time for delivery
- Instructions: Japanese