During its long (very long: it was founded in 1716!) history, Nakagawa Masashichi Shoten has been trying to bring to Nara, and by extension to Japan and the world, some of the best the region has to offer, sometimes just as a dealer and sometimes putting its brand on the merchandise. The Nakagawa Masashichi Shoten Mosquito Coil falls into the second category: it is a mosquito coil especially made for the shop, bringing to your space not just a way to get rid of those annoying insects but also some unique fragrances.
The Nakagawa Masashichi Shoten Mosquito Coil comes in two sets, each with its own metal stand and each featuring two coils in different colors and aromas. All the coils use the active ingredient d-T80-allethrin, a powerful pyrethroid guaranteed to keep insects away. The first set offers morning glory-scented red and watermelon-scented green coils. The second has citrus-scented yellow and sea breeze-scented blue coils. Each coil will burn for about two hours, leaving your space with a very characteristic Japanese summer fragrance. All that it will be missing will be the mosquitoes!
Specs and Features:
- Options: red/green (morning glory and watermelon), yellow/blue (citrus and sea breeze)
- Each box contains 4 coils (2 of each scent)
- Burn time/coil: approx. 2 hours
- Active ingredient: d-T80-allethrin (pyrethroid) 0.3%
- Includes metal coil stand
- Handmade in Nara by traditional store Nakagawa Masashichi Shoten (est. 1716)