Even in Tokyo, winters can be hard. And of you are in the north of Japan, conditions are considerably worse and the need for really warm clothing becomes more pressing. The Mytrex Power Scarf covers these needs in a way that won't even clash with the "dark suit, white shirt" dress code at Japanese companies, forming part of any smart wardrobe when you are outside and easy to take off in mere seconds when you have reached your destination.
At approximately 860 x 130 x 50 mm (33.9 x 5.1 x 2"), the Mytrex Power Scarf looks like a regular black muffler, made of warm 100% polyester fabric. You don't even need to tie it since one end is a loop through which the other is threaded. But what you don't see at first is that it's equipped with a battery (which you can charge up using the included USB cable) that powers the device and keeps your neck (and consequently head and shoulder area) warm for up to six hours!
Specs and Features:
- Color: black
- Dimensions: approx. 860 x 130 x 50 mm (33.9 x 5.1 x 2")
- Weight: approx. 325 g (11.5 oz)
- Operating time on full charge: 6 hours
- Warmth levels: 3 (42, 48, 55°C / 107.6, 118.4, 131°F)
- Auto-off timer: 60 mins.
- Materials: 100% polyester, DuPont Sorona (filling)
- Comes with USB cable, rechargeable battery
- Instructions/manual: Japanese