No matter how many bags you have, there's always room in your wardrobe for one more small (135 x 170 x 55 mm / 5.4 x 6.7 x 2.2") shoulder bag with a wide, adjustable (70-130 cm / 27.6 x 51.2") strap that can be worn either hanging down or across your chest. And if the bag is the My Neighbor Totoro Porter Vertical Shoulder Bag, themed after one of the anime industry's most beloved characters, the huge forest spirit Totoro from the 1988 Studio Ghibli film My Neighbor Totoro, then you will definitely make room for it.
What makes My Neighbor Totoro Porter Vertical Shoulder Bag stand out from all the other Totoro-themed bags is its front, which is covered in acrylic fur made to look like the fur on Totoro's belly. The rest of the bag is covered in images from the film, plus it has an original illustration inside featuring Totoro and the Kusakabe sisters. The bag also has four pockets that fit all your everyday stuff.
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Collaboration with bag maker Yoshida & Company (est. 1935)
- Pockets: 3 exterior (1 zippered), 1 interior
- Main closure: zipper
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Exterior lined with Totoro-like fur
- Totoro illustration on the exterior and interior
- Dimensions: 135 x 170 x 55 mm (5.4 x 6.7 x 2.2")
- Adjustable shoulder strap length: 70-130 cm (27.6 x 51.2")
- Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz)
- Materials: nylon twill (polyester-cotton bonding process), acrylic fur