Backpacks are one of the more versatile styles of bags: you can get them from anything between 10 and 100 liters, with just a couple or multiple shoulder straps, with dozens of pockets or just the main compartment, and in any color or design. But if you want a smallish backpack fit for an anime fan, and especially if you are into classic anime of the 1980s, then there's only one backpack for you: My Neighbor Totoro Porter Day Pack!
At 310 x 415 x 160 mm (12.2 x 16.3 x 6.3"), My Neighbor Totoro Porter Day Pack falls definitely into the small category. But that doesn't mean it won't be perfect as a schoolbag for an elementary school child or as a casual, everyday bag for an adult. It has six exterior and two interior pockets, plus a mini pouch that can be used as an inner pocket or detached to serve as a separate little shoulder bag. And as for its Totoro credentials, its front side is covered with the brown fur from Totoro's belly and features images from the beloved movie on its other sides and interior.
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Collaboration with bag maker Yoshida & Company (est. 1935)
- Pockets: 6 exterior (3 zippered), 2 interior
- Main closure: zipper
- Detachable zippered pouch with Totoro-like fur and adjustable hanging cord
- Exterior lined with Totoro-like fur
- Totoro illustration on the exterior and interior
- Dimensions: 310 x 415 x 160 mm (12.2 x 16.3 x 6.3”)
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Weight: 640 g (22.6")
- Capacity: 15 liters
- Materials: nylon twill (polyester-cotton bonding process), acrylic fur