From afar, it looks like a flowery pattern but if you look closer at the My Neighbor Totoro Compact Boston Bag, you notice that among the flowers there are also butterflies, little black furry creatures (which any Hayao Miyazaki fan will immediately recognize as the Susuwatari soot sprites), and Totoro, arguably the most famous and certainly one of the most beloved characters that Studio Ghibli has ever produced.
But make no mistake: the My Neighbor Totoro Compact Boston Bag is a very practical, environmentally friendly bag that will become your daily companion everywhere from grocery shopping to urban exploration to a day at the beach. It is 460 x 350 x 170 mm (19.1 x 13.7 x 6.6") when fully open, so you can fit 22 liters of stuff in it. And when you return home, you can fold it into a neat 90 x 110 x 160 mm (3.5 x 4.3 x 6.2") with an always adorable Totoro at the end of its strap!
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Collaboration with bag-maker Shupatto
- 1 zippered outer pocket
- Totoro figure on the folding strap
- Capacity: 22 liters
- Dimensions (open): approx. 460 x 350 x 170 mm (19.1 x 13.7 x 6.6")
- Dimensions (folded): approx. 110 x 160 x 90 mm 4.3 x 6.2 x 3.5")
- Belt width/length: approx. 60/500 mm (2.3"/1.6 ft)
- Weight: 270 g (9.5 oz)
- Materials: polyester 100%, rubber