"Sit straight!" "Don't slouch!" How many times have you heard these admonitions? But you are still not sitting straight and you are still slouching, and the result is pains in your waist area, especially after a long day at the office, correct? It's time to do something and the MTG Style Lumbar Active Belt is the most effective such "something," promising to help you get rid of the pain and put your upper body into a straight position that would had pleased your school teachers!
The MTG Style Lumbar Active Belt is a black wide brace approximately 725 x 18 x 100 mm (28.5 x 0.7 x 3.9"). It's made of strong polyester and nylon, and works the same way as women's corsets back in the 1800s: you pull the two side cords and it tightens around your lumbar area, bringing the vertebrae to the optimum position and keeping them from curving (i.e., not allowing you to slouch). Fix your posture and look and feel better with this simple yet powerful accessory!
Specs and Features:
- Color: black
- Adjustable pressure
- Dimensions: approx. 725 x 18 x 100 mm (28.5 x 0.7 x 3.9")
- For hip sizes: approx. 70-110 cm (2.3-3.6 ft)
- Thickness: approx. 15 mm (0.6")
- Weight: approx. 185 g (6.5 oz)
- Materials: polyester, nylon
- Comes with extension attachment
- Instructions/manual: Japanese