You have felt it countless times: you return from work (or even from a night out) and your head feels heavy inside and out. You take a shower and relax on your most comfortable armchair, but your head still feels heavy. Maybe a head massage would help, but you don't always have a massage therapist on standby. What you can have, though, is the MTG Newpeace Motion Head, which does what any massage therapist would but does it at just the push of a couple of buttons on the controller!
Basically a soft band that surrounds your head, the MTG Newpeace Motion Head has two built-in tubes that when the device is turned on, use air to contract and expand applying pressure all around your head. This is essentially the movement of a very skilled masseur or masseuse. The action is augmented by a heating element at the back, near the base of the skull, which is often the root of the "heavy head" sensation. With three courses (sleep, head spa, and refresh) and three levels of intensity, this light (about 330 g or 11.6 oz) band makes you feel good before going to bed and even better the morning after!
Specs and Features:
- Courses: 3 (sleep, head spa, refresh)
- Levels: 3
- Heating element for back of head
- Removable and washable cover
- Dimensions: approx. 790 x 20 x 145 mm (31.1 x 0.8 x 5.7")
- Corresponding head circumference: approx. 52-60 cm (20.4 x 23.6")
- Weight: approx. 330 g (11.6 oz)
- AC adapter input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.7 A
- AC adapter output: DC 12 V, 1.5 A
- Materials: polyester, silicone resin
- Includes controller and dedicated AC adapter
- Instructions/manual: Japanese