This might look at first glance like a regular cover for your iPhone 4 or 4S. But the manufacturer has done something very clever, creating a slim DLP micro projector that slips onto your phone almost without being noticeable. Not just a fancy decorative gimmick, the 400-PRJ011 comes with a 2,100mAh battery, which charges in around five hours and then gives you 2.5 hours of projector usage time.
The projector itself has a 640x360 resolution and weights in at a compact and light 103g (3.6 oz). Though it might be compact and highly practical, Sanwa haven't sacrificed smart functionality. The projected screen size can go up 65 inches and with a range of nearly 3 meters. Plus, there are internal speakers and it can even become a charger for your iPhone once you turn the projector off, adding a neat 100% to your phone battery.
The iPhone 4/4S Micro Projector features:
- Works with iPhone 4/4S
- DLP projector
- Resolution: 640 x 360
- Size: 63.5 x 126.6 x 22mm (2.5 x 5 x 0.9")
- Cable length: 76cm (29.9") (included)
- Weight: 103g (3.6 oz)
- Aspects: 16:9
- Focus: manual
- Life: LED, around 20,000 hours
- Brightness: maximum 12 ANSI lumen
- Range: 48.8-292.2cm (19.2-115")
- Screen size: 7-65"
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Battery: 2,100mAh rich lithium battery
- Charging time: around 5 hours
- Usage time: around 2.5 hours