It's only natural: when you spend several hours a day staring at screens and particularly small ones where you have to squint, you end up with tired eyes and headaches, and in desperate need of a massage around your eyes and temples. In other words, exactly the service that the Mono Lourdes AX-HXL350 Eye Care Massager offers you for a whole 100 minutes on just one charge of its built-in lithium-ion battery through the USB cable that comes with it.
The Mono Lourdes AX-HXL350 Eye Care Massager has two modes: a low one where its heads turn 23 times per minute and a high one where the turns go up to 33. You change modes either by pushing the button on its side or just by waving your hand in front of it (the device has a motion sensor that catches the movement and responds). You can adjust the width of the temple's heads so they will work on the exact spots you want to target and it even warms the massaging area to 40°C (104°F)!
Specs and Features:
- Color: black
- Modes: low (23 turns/minute), high (33 turns/minute)
- Adjustable temple width
- For head circumferences between approx. 51 cm and 62 cm (20" and 24.4")
- Charging time: approx. 4.5 hours
- Continuous operation time: approx. 100 min.
- Maximum temperature: About 40°C (104°F)
- Auto-off timer: approx. 5 min.
- Materials: ABS resin, silicone, stainless steel
- Power supply: rechargeable (through built-in 3.7V 1200 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery)
- Comes with USB cable, cleaning cloth
- Instructions/manual: Japanese