The S in the name of the Mokumoku Quick Smoker S stands for "small" and at 150 x 150 x 150 mm (5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9"), this appliance is indeed small. But it's the perfect size for smoking a plate of cheese and cold cuts to enjoy with your evening glass of wine (or sake). And it's ridiculously fast and easy: in just 10 minutes, your smoked food is ready!
Doshisha's Mokumoku Quick Smoker S consists of a crock, glass cover, and base that lifts the crock enough so you can light a tealight or any other type of solid fuel underneath (not included). Then, put some of the cherry-tree woodchips that come with it in the special holder, put the plate over it, put your favorite foods on the plate, cover it with the glass cover, and light it up. By the time you have set the table, your smoked food will be ready – and will taste delicious!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: approx. 150 x 150 x 150 mm (5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9")
- Weight: approx. 850 g (1.8 lbs)
- Materials: Sueki ceramic, glass
- Comes with 30 g (1 oz) of cherry-tree woodchips, good for approx. 20 uses
- Solid fuel not included
- Include recipe book (Japanese)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese