Fact: Japanese homes have limited space, especially in big cities. Second fact: Japanese meals have many different dishes. Combine these two and what you have is not enough appliances to keep everything warm at the same time. Sounds like a familiar problem? If it does, then the solution is the mlte MR-07FD Food Warmer, a way to keep up to 10 kg (22 lbs) of food warm on the table while you are cooking up the rest in the oven or microwave!
The mlte MR-07FD Food Warmer is a plate measuring about 300 x 330 x 25 mm (11.8 x 13 x 1") that can be plugged into any 100 V, 50/60 Hz outlet and warms up to 100°C (140°F). You can set the temperature in five steps, starting at 60°C (140°F), allowing you to adjust easily to the needs of various types of dishes. Furthermore, it's suitable for use as a secondary cooking range, since it can boil water. Made of tempered glass and with a minimalist design that fits in any space, it will become an essential helper when it comes to both cooking and serving.
Specs and Features:
- Temperature: 60-100°C (140-140°F) in five 10°C steps
- Maximum load capacity: 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Dimensions: approx. 300 x 330 x 25 mm (11.8 x 13 x 1")
- Weight: approx. 1.25 kg (2.8 lbs)
- Operating voltage: 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 200 W
- Power cord length: approx. 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Materials: tempered glass, polypropylene
- Instructions/manual: Japanese