Hotels in Japan are famous for providing all kinds of small things that make your life easier when you are away from home. Among these things there's always a kettle for preparing a hot cup of ryokucha (green tea), the best pick-me-up after a tiring day around Tokyo. The Japanese can't do without it even when they are abroad and this is where the Miyoshi Collapsible Travel Kettle comes in. Without taking much space in your suitcase, it helps you get your hot water even when staying at a cheap hostel!
Made of durable silicone and polypropylene, this small kettle will boil either 200ml (6.76 oz) or 500ml (16.9 oz) of water in 2.5 or 4.5 minutes respectively, allowing you to enjoy your tea or coffee (or your cup ramen!) as soon as you return to your room. And you don't need to worry about power: it can work with anything from 100 to 240V, which means you can take it almost anywhere you want. The Miyoshi Collapsible Travel Kettle is one of those brilliant yet simple ideas that can really make your life easier!
The Miyoshi Collapsible Travel Kettle features:
- Colors: white, blue
- Size: 129 x 152 x 202mm (5 x 5.9 x 7.9" in use), 129 x 100 x 202mm (5 x 3.9 x 7.9" collapsed)
- Weight (empty): 540g (19 oz)
- Power: AC100-127V, AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Maximum consumption: 100-127V 570-920W, 220-240V 90-820W
- Power cord: 1m (3.2 ft), Type-A plug
- Materials: silicone, polypropylene
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)