Not being able to hear the television's sound isn't just a problem for people with hearing impediments. Some loss of hearing comes to many people after 60, so items like the Mirai TV Speaker aren't a luxury: they address real needs of your parents or grandparents, and quite possibly of you, too! This device comes from Japan, a country with many seniors and with many designers, meaning manufacturers are thinking seriously about the requirements of the demographic. The result is an audio device that isn't just effective and easy to use, it's also very attractive!
Black and with a curve, the Mirai TV Speaker is very simple to set up. You just connect one cable with the TV and plug the other into a power socket, switch it on, arrange the volume, and enjoy 18 watts of sound anywhere in your living room: crisp and full (250 Hz-20 kHz), and without the need for fiddling with other settings. Make TV viewing enjoyable again, thanks to this small yet powerful speaker!
The Mirai TV Speaker features:
- Converts TV audio into easier-to-hear sound
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 86 x 143 x 212 mm (3.4 x 5.7 x 8.3")
- Weight: 750 g (25.5 oz) (not including AC adapter)
- Frequency range: 250 Hz-20 kHz
- Power: 18 W
- Input: line (TV), 3.5 mm stereo mini jack / 90 mV
- Power supply: DC in 12V/2A
- Comes with power adapter, stereo cable
- Instructions: Japanese