It isn't just the Japanese who have a fixation with jellyfish: from their translucent ghostly look to the way they float in the water, these sea creatures that are almost like an alien life form have always enjoyed a faithful following in aquariums all over the world. With the Mini LED Jellyfish Aquarium Desktop Lamp, you can have your own private medusa light show in your home. It's perhaps the next best thing to owning actual jellyfish.
At 200 x 137 x 60 mm (7.8 x 5.3 x 2.3"), the Mini LED Jellyfish Aquarium Desktop Lamp won't take up too much room and is available in either black or white. You can power the display either through the USB cable that comes with it or with three AA batteries (sold separately). The the only other thing you need to do is fill it with very clear water and add the mini jellyfish. After that, just sit back and enjoy the creatures dancing in the water while the LED light colors change from red to blue and green!
Specs and Features:
- 3 LED jellyfish
- Lamp color: white, black
- LED colors: red, blue, green
- Not an actual aquarium/tank
- Dimensions: 200 x 137 x 60 mm (7.8 x 5.3 x 2.3")
- Power cord length: approx. 1.1 m (3.6 ft)
- Power: USB, 3 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Materials: acrylic, ABS resin, silicone
- Instructions/manual: Japanese