The Milbox Touch is the first of its kind, a cardboard virtual reality headset with an interactive, touchable user interface. Similar to the Google Cardboard, this is a DIY-style, affordable VR set, though Milbox Touch has a unique side-mounted touch panel that allows you navigate menus and play games with your finger. Scroll, swipe or tap to toggle through the controls.
After assembling the headset, just add in your phone and play. To get you started, you can download the MilboxTouch ver. VR PAC-MAN app and play the 1990s classic game Pac-Man in virtual reality!
The Milbox Touch features:
- Includes lens x 2, touch interface module paper and sticker
- Size (after assembly): around 85 x 108 x 150mm (3.3 x 4.3 x 5.9")
- Compatible with: Apple iPhone 6/6s, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge/S6/S5, Sony Xperia Z4/Z3, Sharp AQUOS Compact (SH-02H)/ Xx2 (502SH) /ZETA (SH-01H) / EVER (SH-04G) / SERIE (SHV32), Kyocera URBANO V02 (KYV34) / INFOBAR A03 (KYV33), LG Electronics isai vivid (LGV32), HTC J butterfly (HTV31), ASUS ZenFone2 Laser (ZE500KL)
- For the Pac-Man game, use with MilboxTouch ver. VR PAC-MAN app (Android, iOS coming soon)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to assemble and use)