Unihabitat are back with a winter follow-up to the mega hit Mewgaroo Hoodie, the awesome clothing item with a snuggle pocket for your pets. Now you can wear the Mewgaroo Jumpsuit, a full-body version that retains the cuddle pouch, hoodie (with cat ears), cat paw-style sleeves, and dangle balls (for your feline or canine friend to play with).
Known in Japanese as the Dame-Neko, the Mewgaroo Jumpsuit covers both your top and legs (so it's perfect for lazy days spent indoors during the colder months of the year) AND there is also a great new feature: a cat tail! The bottom of the leggings can be unzipped, allowing you to access the bathroom easily and stay warm while you make a call of nature.
The Mewgaroo Jumpsuit is available in two sizes and two colors (white or black), and is suitable for wearing with cats, small dogs, and other household pets.
The Mewgaroo Jumpsuit features:
- With hoodie (with cat ears), cuddle pouch, paw cuffs, dangle balls, tail
- Colors: black, white
- Size: medium, large
- Medium: 113cm (44.4") (chest), 88cm (34.6") (length), 88cm (34.6") (sleeve length), 59cm (23.2") (leg length), 194cm (76.4") (overall length)
- Large: 116cm (45.7") (chest), 90cm (35") (length), 90cm (35") (sleeve length), 66cm (26") (leg length), 204cm (80") (overall length)
- Pouch size (inside): 380 x 300mm (15 x 12")
- Fits cats up to 6kg (13.2 lbs)
- Materials: polyester
- Machine washable (pouch sheet can be removed and washed separately)