It's an area of the body that massage devices always try to avoid but it is a fact that for many women who are entering their forties, the sagging of their breasts is a major concern. Especially women who don't have enough time to go to the gym on a regular basis and work on their chest muscles often see the toll that nature and gravity takes on their bust. In Japan, these matters are discussed more openly, though, and Medik, a Tokyo manufacturer of medical and healthcare devices, has the answer: the Bust Massager!
The Medik Bust Massager is a pair of pads that look like a bra and fit inside your regular bra. The pads are made of silicone, so are soft and gentle on the skin, and are operated through a remote control that is very easy to use: just pick from the five massage modes and three levels of intensity on offer. It has a built-in timer that shuts off for 15 minutes but this is enough to literally take a weight off your chest, especially at the end of the day before you go to bed!
Specs and Features:
- Color: pink
- Massage modes: 5
- Levels of intensity: 3
- Dimensions (main unit): 120 x 26 x 99 mm (4.7 x 1 x 3.9")
- Dimensions (remote control): 78 x 52 x 11 mm (3.1 x 2 x 0.4")
- Weight (main unit): 146.5 g (5.2 oz)
- Weight (remote control): 20 g (0.7 oz)
- Power: 3.7 V, 380 mAh lithium battery
- Charging voltage: DC 5 V, 500 mA (through USB)
- Auto off timer: 15 minutes
- Comes with remote control
- Instructions/manual: Japanese