Food samples (i.e., replicas of the foods served in restaurants or cafés) are one of the first things people notice in Japan. And after the initial shock, they come to realize that this is an ingenious way to show potential customers what the dishes they will be ordering look like, instead of using pictures. With the Matcha Parfait Food Sample Memo Holder Kit, you can create one such food sample dish (a standard Kyoto dessert) and then use it at your desk at work as a memo holder! Like all food samples, this will certainly spark some interesting conversations!
The Matcha Parfait Food Sample Memo Holder Kit contains everything you need to make this combination of ice cream, shiratama rice flour dumpling, yatsuhashi soft biscuit, waffle, sweet azuki beans, and whipped cream. Besides all the above, you also get various tools, including varnish and a brush, a piping bag, mixing cups, and colors (and, of course, the memo holder itself with its metal clasp). You'll be really surprised at how realistic it looks in the end!
Specs and Features:
- Make your own memo holder in style of fake Japanese food (food sample)
- Traditional Kyoto sweet replica
- Construction time: approx. 60 min.
- Includes: matcha ice cream, rice flour dumpling, chestnut, waffle, cinnamon rice flour soft biscuit, azuki beans, whipped cream, sponge, color paints, paper cup, varnish, varnish brush, memo holder rod, metal clasp, piping bag, bowl, toothpick
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
- Made in Japan