Superfoods aren't always ancient knowledge: they can also be the product of recent research. Or even better, as in the case of the Manda Koso Mulberry Health Supplement Paste, they can be both: a combination of fermentation, one of humankind's oldest ways to preserve food, and of modern research into nutrition. The result is an amazing cocktail of 54 ingredients from everything that can be considered "botanical": fruits big and small, vegetables, root vegetables, and even seaweed (this is Japan, right?). All this in an easy-to-use paste that will supplement your meals for at least two weeks.
The Manda Koso Mulberry Health Supplement Paste comes in small, handy 2.5 g (0.08 oz) packets that you can carry with you and eat anytime you like. The quantity is small, so you can just eat it as it is or, this being a paste, you can spread it on toast, a biscuit or anything else you like. Get the most nutritious benefits from this well-balanced mix of the best Japan's nature has to offer and discover how the same technique that makes sake delicious can help you keep healthy!
The Manda Koso Mulberry Health Supplement Paste features:
- Fermented botanical superfood
- Weight: 77.5 g (2.7 oz) (2.5 g/0.08 oz x 31 packets)
- Ingredients: sugars (brown sugar, fructose, glucose), large fruits (apple, persimmon, banana, pineapple), grains (white rice, brown rice, glutinous rice, millet, barley, millet, corn), citrus fruits (tangerine, hassaku orange, navel orange, iyokan, lemon, amanatsu, kabosu, kumquat, pomelo, ponkan, yuzu), small fruits (mulberry, grape, chocolate vine, fig, kiwi, crimson glory vine, Chinese bayberry, strawberry, plum), beans and sesame (soybean, black sesame, white sesame, black bean), root vegetables (carrot, garlic, burdock, lily root, lotus root), seaweed (hijiki, wakame, nori, ao nori, konbu), honey, walnuts, starch, cucumber, celery, shiso
- Energy (100 g/3.5 oz): 252 kcal
- Protein (100 g/3.5 oz): 2.5 g (0.08 oz)
- Fats (100 g/3.5 oz): 0
- Carbohydrates (100 g/3.5 oz): 56 g (1.9 oz)
- Salt equivalent (100 g/3.5 oz): 0.05-0.20 g (0.0017-0.007)
- Vitamin B6 (100 g/3.5 oz): 0.1-0.4 mg
- Made in Japan