It's doubtful that there is any type of item in Japan that Katsushika Hokusai's Great Wave off Kanagawa hasn't appeared on yet. From posters to cookies, T-shirts, serveware, phone cases, and beverage bottles, the image of the big wave with three fishing boats struggling to stay afloat, and Mount Fuji in the background, is Japan's most recognizable piece of art. And now, with the Maki-e Mirror Great Wave off Kanagawa, you can have it always in your purse!
You will love its exterior, featuring a beautiful rendition of Hokusai's marterpiece, and you also really adore the Maki-e Mirror Great Wave off Kanagawa's interior. When you open it, you get two mirrors: a 3X magnifying one with a 600R curvature and a regular one featuring Horiuchi's patented Napure technology that, thanks to its combination of high clarity glass and reflective metal layer, allows you to see the real color of your skin the way others see it. This is the ultimate folding hand mirror, which at 78 x 12.5 x 10 mm (3 x 0.5 x 0.4") fits in any handbag!
Specs and Features:
- 2 mirrors: regular and magnifying
- Magnification: 3X
- Magnifying mirror curvature: 600R
- Horiuchi patented Napure technology
- Dimensions (case): approx. 78 x 12.5 x 10 mm (3 x 0.5 x 0.4")
- Dimensions (regular mirror): approx. 74 x 109 mm (2.9 x 4.3")
- Dimensions (magnifying mirror): approx. 70 x 108 mm (2.8 x 4.3")
- Weight: approx. 110 g (3.9 oz)
- Materials: ABS, glass
- Handcrafted in Japan