The goth look has been trending in Japan for decades and one of the leading brands in this fashion subculture is Mahoubu (Ministry of Magic), whose clothing and accessories explore influences from everything from Victorian literature to Harry Potter movies. And one of the best of them is the Mahoubu Ministry of Magic Umbrella-Parasol.
For this item, Mahoubu has collaborated with Apleberute, a brand that makes Victorian-style umbrellas, and the result is amazing: with a black pagoda-style 78 cm (30.7") canopy, which is black on the outside and has an illustration of an old-style library on the inside, this 78 cm (30.7") long umbrella transports you to a different world every time you open it. And since its polyester canopy has been treated to offer over 99.9% protection from UV radiation, you can also use it as a parasol on sunny days!
Specs and Features:
- Ribs: 8
- Front and back upholstery
- UV radiation cut rate: over 99.9%
- Opening: manual
- Collaboration with Victorian fashion umbrella maker Apleberute
- Arc: 47 cm (18.5")
- Length: approx. 78 cm (30.7")
- Full width when open: approx. 78 cm (30.7"), approx. 82 cm (32.3") including frills
- Weight: approx. 355 g (12.5 oz)
- Materials: polyester, glass fiber, aluminum, wood
- Special order: please allow 1-2 months for delivery